Friday, July 10, 2009

My first post! My custom house in WoW!

Hello guys, and welcome to my blog!


This is my first post, and i really hope you will enjoy what i make.

I hope you can use this blog to learn something, about WoW private servers, since i'll add a lot to this blog, only to help you!

Much more tutorials, guides, how to's and so on, will be added in the future!

Why did i make this blog?

Well, i know a lot about WoW private servers, and i would like to share my knowledge for them, that would like to learn something about it.



Time to show you what i've made, in the upcoming posts i'll learn you how to build houses like i've made mine!

In this video i've made a house using DND Cages.

ID lists will come!



Got a question? Leave me a comment, and i'll answer it!

/Neslo

10 comments:

  1. Um... I've Found Another Good Place to Build, If you type the GM Command ".debug waterwalk" you can build Your House on Water just the same as you can build it on Land. Hope this Helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, this was just for the people that didn't know this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a all GM sever?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And if it is what server is it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its my own personal one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww im looking for a gm server but i cant find 1 that lets me spawn stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. could u tell me name of those songs?:) and btw the bed and rug doesent work in my version of arcemu

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did u do that about it said pool room or something?? have been working on it but i didnt figuer it out

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.pandemicwow.net/ this is awesome server try it out and u will enjoy it alot :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice jobb there did you make it yourself? :O

    for more WoW Private Server Talk etc there's a forum for beginners to experts at http://server-game.us

    ReplyDelete


UU9.EU AD